The ICP4Life pilot cases are divided into:
- Equipment Manufacturer pilot case,
- Energy Supplier pilot case.
The implementation of pilot cases will result to:
- Introduction of new technologies to the manufacturing software enterprises.
- Advancement of existing services using state of the art technologies.
- Improved sustainability across the entire product-service lifecycle.
- Increased support for open standards targeting security and interoperability of shared engineering data.
- New and better product-service offerings addressing customer needs.